Billing & Data Entry (Part-Time)
Centralized Billers are responsible for entering bills of lading into Dayton Freights’ internal inquiry system with speed and accuracy.
- Learn and retain industry terms as it pertains to billing
- Become familiar with National Motor Freight Classification
- Communicate any paperwork issues to the Service Centers
- Performing all necessary audits as assigned
- Enter proper Hazardous Materials bills as assigned
- Assist Service Centers with any questions relevant to billing
- Assist in identifying and communicating all issues relevant to billing
- Review weekly Error Report for feedback and accuracy of corrections
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work late afternoons and evenings
- Stable and growing organization
- Part-time pay beginning at $14.45 per hour
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Flexible hours
- Fast-paced work environment
**This is a 2nd shift position.
data entry, billing, data entry and billing, clerical, data entry skills, fast paced environment, family, culture.